2014年6月10日火曜日

CALL Literary Reaction Journal 1

Reaction to  “Remember Me”

Ⅰ. Summary
 The poem I chose the summarize and react to is “Remember Me” by Christina Rosetti.
The type of this poem seems to be lyric poetry because the author wishes to remember her. For example, “Better by far you should forget and smile than that you should remember and be sad.”


Ⅱ.Reaction
1.Theme
 This poem is very short, but theme is clear.
The title shows she wants to remember me for people always.

2.Rhythm
 The author uses the word “remember me” many times.
It can impress for the readers.

3.Imagery
 The readers can imagine variously.
Whom did she write it to? Family, friend, lovers or others?


Ⅲ.General opinion
 After I read this poem, I thought the death. The author wants to remember her.
If I die now, I want to remember me too, and how many people remember me?
I think when someone die, I don't want to forget especially important person for me-family, friend and lovers.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿